I believe I pressed snooze 4 times on my alarm this morning.
Most likely because I had such a late night applying to a few different listings. A little upset with myself that I took so long to respond to the one post that I had been looking forward to.
Last night I had finally wrapped up my cover letter, only to realize the posting was no longer available. Once again my overthinking and procrastination got the best of me. I would like the be known as someone who has boundaries but also is the hardest worker. It’s a fine line between the two, but I am determined to make it happen.
Sleeping in and making myself tired through all those alarms does me no good. My mind felt pretty scattered and my focus was off. I even forgot my lunch. But today I prepped myself more snacks to make sure I don’t forget. Might also pack me some coffee as well. I’ve been so spoiled by the Fancy coffee we got from CK that I don’t even want to drink coffee anywhere else. Unless it’s super sweet.
I also happened to noticed that Studio North was hiring a couple positions I could be interested in. Although, I’m not sure how if they would pay as well as I would like. There isn’t a harm in asking. I’ll do that tomorrow. Put more feelers out into the world. I feel I would be perfectly qualified. But, what are the chances?
The hunt for my next chapter continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment