This morning I listened to The Mindset Mentor’s episode “7 keys to maximize your focus” and the biggest take away was that I should focus on one goal. Like all the goats, Kobe, Lebron, Michael Jordan, and Serena Williams, they got to where they are by working on that one goal everyday.
Lately my focus has been split into so many different areas in my life. Finding another job, Common Drive, freelancing, mental health, physical health. Which can be especially hard if you had ADHD. Which is interesting, because I have also just turned off the iPad multitasking display because I found it hard to focus when I could see so many other things on the screen. I think another reason is that where I spend most my time is draining my energy because I don’t want to be there.
I feel I have gotten all that I want from VP and am ready to move on to the next thing. I need to feel challenged, I need to do it with people that I respect, and I need to be in a creative position. This I know, and is what I will be looking for in my next job.
-
We just came off of a long weekend, where I had the house to myself. Much needed alone time.
No comments:
Post a Comment