4.1.23

Hello 2023

Going back to how I used to blog.

W.
The environment hasn’t been so polite these days. There are currently six employees. One is giving in their two weeks, next week, another is leaving in a couple weeks, and others are at their tipping point. I am working my way through a certificate for fundamentals of project management in hopes of finding another career path. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t see this coming. Top down isn’t looking too strong. 

F.
February will be one year since Justin and I have moved into our first home! It has gone by quite quickly, but i’ve loved every moment of it. Maintaining a home is our new team bonding exercise haha. It’s January, so we are back on our health train. Good eats, regular work outs, and better sleeping habits. 

B.
This is a new category, bidness! This is the year that Common Drive goes legit. I have recruited Jamie to join me in getting Common Drive to the next level. Legality. I believe she is the perfect candidate. She’s educated, well rounded, amazing at writing (which is one of my least favourable qualities), and we are so great together. She’s my soul-mate!

Alright, this was my nice/simple/quick check-in. 

LRN...
Looks like... 6° Richmond rain in our cozy Winter Wonderland dining room
Sounds like... She Don’t - Ella Mai ft. Ty Dolla $ign
Smells like... Sangiovese red wine by Gran Sasso
Taste like... Chicken arugula salad, dressed in olive oil and balsamic viniagrette
Feels like... Wet hair in my Reigning Champ robe 

More to come in 2023.

No comments: