After going through the session I felt clarity about my feelings and where I stand in my situation, but I also felt like I wasted money on hearing myself talk. Next time I'll be sticking to journaling to get my thoughts out, organize them, and analyze my own feelings. Because that's basically what I did in that session.
A major reason for all this conflicting was because I wasn't confident in my mixed feelings and where I wanted to stand by them. I have this side that is angry at the facts from problems that happened years ago, but were never resolved. Then there is this loving and forgiving side that wants to maintain this happy state and forget the past. But am I truly happy if that means burying that first feeling? No, i'm not. I would be lying to myself just to make her happy.
I would not be okay with myself if I stood there beside my mom to accept this public humiliation.
If I believed that everything happens for a reason, why did all of this happen? Maybe to test my confidence, my loyalty, my love, my strength. Knowing that sometimes there are certain things in life you may never be able to change. Knowing when to let go of built up feelings, knowing when to come to terms with reality. Facing hard truths with the people you love. Knowing when to put yourself first, above all.
I must be more confident in my feelings, while strategic with my actions.
Thoughtful about intentions, and aggressive with my goals.
Be brave.
Prepare yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally:
- Mentally - Write intentions for the day (Manifest what you want to accomplish)
- Physically - Work out (Get in control of your body)
- Emotionally - Meditate (
Side note:
"If somebody says 'No', you're talking to the wrong person"
No comments:
Post a Comment