It’s not everyday that someone you know is making a professional short film. Today our VP of design gave us a preview of the creative process of how this story came to fruition. How the first story didn’t work due to production pieces not aligning so they had to do a rewrite. How the story was inspired by his relationship with his son and how so much of it was about engaging and feeling. How that turned into the mix of where our future is headed with AI and how they won’t evolve because they don’t know what it’s like to feel.
There was so much depth and creative genius that went into this project and it was so inspiring. The mood board looked had ties into different ages/timelines. Makes me want to revisit my goals and how much I want to be an amazing storyteller and art director.
Mood.
You don’t really know your heart exists until it gets broken. I don’t know if it’s just the mood I’m in or if I’m just tired. But I feel I’ve let myself down. I don’t have control. I feel like I’ve been indulging more than I have been working at my craft. Keeping myself busy. But maybe just to make money. Some would say “a sell out”. And for what? To make a couple bucks.
How do I combine both my passions and commitment to paying off debts?
Save the rest for another day.
C.
No comments:
Post a Comment