Maybe we weren't close. But if we were, I would have been ready for the worst. Fortunately, time has been on our side by letting us learn what we needed to be prepared for at this moment. Patience.
If there is one thing this love has taught me, it's that patience is the key to success and happiness.
Although, before getting to this point I would like to admit that my patience has definitely been tested, since the beginning actually. When it all first started, I never thought you would make a move, let alone ask me out. But, you did it like a gentleman. Waited, not falling into temptation, which made me behave more lady like.
This was definitely one of the more memorable talks. Especially because I never would have thought i'd see you shed a few tears. Maybe this means it's getting more real and I thought. We care deeply about each other, and sometimes that means that we can also hurt each other just as deep.
Honestly, it's 2am and i'm barely making proper sentences.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment