7.11.18

This is Twenty Seven.

Earlier this week, VP's art director asked me if I did any creatives outside of work. I mentioned that previously, I had been in trouble from trying to do that so I had gotten out of practice. Today, while on set for a local interior designer's photoshoot he followed up with me to see if I had done any creatives yet - half joking.

Current Status:
I am currently working for a company that encourages to push creativity outside of work. A junior photographer, with a mentor who also happens to be a partner. I feel that I have learnt so much more about photography than I have in the last 2 years. I feel there are no boundaries here, actually quite limitless and stress free. In absolute awe of the fact that my vision of what twenty seven is living up to almost everything I imagined.

Goals work. If you imagine it, put that vision in sight, manifest it, work on it every day, and persist - your goals will come true.

No comments: