I have come to realize that I was chasing after a dream, but being smart about the moves I made and the intentions that I was setting.
Where I failed in the process was letting myself get distracted with unimportant tasks. Actually, that is not completely true. Focusing on content for my Instagram was an intent to build my following. Viewers that could lead me towards fashion and photography opportunities. Curating my post has been attracting the right eyes, but with their attention I was not able to show my full creative capacity.
I am maxed out from my job. I have let my "work" prevent me from creating dope content and posting it on my social feed. But, it is time that I take back my creative freedom. I will not let someone scare me out of creating freely. In order to do this, I must focus on finding another job. A workspace that will allow me to create on weekends without "work" interruptions. Where I will not be judged for publishing my personal work on my own social accounts. Where my work life is separated from my personal life.
This is the next step towards my long term goals.
My goals have changes, which means the priorities must change as well.
It's time.
Twenty Seven, I'm excited for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment