5.2.18

A little high

Having trouble knowing where to start. It has been a long time since i've written to reflect. I guess I've noticed that I haven't reflected in a while and I know that I find so much clarity when I do. Maybe I'm feeling that I don't know myself as I think I should by now. Also, so much has been happening in my life and I haven't exactly been keeping track. But I think starting now is better than later.

So it's twenty eighteen and January has finally ended. It really felt 2 months has gone by, but I guess that's because so many events have taken place. Let's start with my career.

In January, I have traveled to Los Angeles twice with Victory. Finally getting face-to-face with our Nike West clients and starting to take on client communications and in-meeting work sessions. All very new and exciting experiences for me. I'm going to make mistakes along the way, I just have to remember this all apart of the learning experience. And when I do, i'll have to make sure I take note and know not to repeat my wrongs. This is where preparation is key. It's time to take initiative, more responsibilities and action towards my goals. Okay, let's be honest.. it's time to set my goals.

Where do I see myself in 5 years?

I am 31 years old, living in the city with my dog and my man. I sweat daily in the gym, in a studio, at home, or outside. I work at a magazine company where I am the creative director making $100k a year because I know how to build artistic concepts and strategic marketing plans that deliver amazing content that is desired and followed by the rest of the market. I'm always looking for ways to grow, so I take night classes and apply what I learn to my work. Weekends, are for family time and side projects.

It's late, so i'll come back and finish my goals and continue to document notable events from January.

TTFN.

Cas


No comments: