3.3.18

Best Life


np: Kendrick Lamar, SZA - All The Stars

By utilizing every minute of the day I maximize my time and live by 80/20. Prioritizing what needs to be done, what I love and my health. There is no room for small minds; just small moves towards big goals. Dressing to impress is without a question, I love impressing myself. With every move I make, I keep my Why in focus:


- I believe in growth
- I believe in inspiring through creative communication
- I believe we all have the ability to help others


At the end of the day "we are put on earth to love; that's all it's about".





_

Just want to take a moment to acknowledge SZA on living her BEST LIFE at age 27.
Watching her momentum take off over the last couple years has been so inspiring. A woman, so in Ctlr and honest with herself living the dream.

#JordanWomen
#SeasonofHer

No comments: