12.12.15

this is just another feeling, and it's also okay

np: company - justin beiber


Before coming across you my intentions were to share a new experience with my girlfriend. You happened to be the connection to this experience and made it a great one at that. But you definitely sparked something that caught my attention.

I saw your efforts and I warmly accepted them. So unfamiliar in our friendship, you suggested an offer.

Pause.

What am I getting myself into. Our friendship has never sailed to these territories before. We've known each other for sometime, but not like this. What would they think? What do I think... I'm overthinking it.. its diner. It's simply a shared meal together. Why? Or better yet, why not? What's the worst that could happen?

Un-pause.

"Let's"
...

I'm not used to this much attention, affection and care. It was weird. It's still weird. But deep down I know I actually really like it. A lot. I kind of don't want to admit how much I like it. This is the leo in me. I deserve to be happy and enjoy someone else's company.

I enjoy getting to know someone.
I enjoy someone learning about me.
I enjoy helping someone.
I enjoy someone enjoying my help.

This is all so... refreshing


Can we, we keep, keep each other company 
Maybe we, can be, be each other's company
Oh company
It ain't about the complications
I'm all about the elevation
We can keep it goin' up
Oh, don't miss out on us
Just wanna have a conversation
Forget about the obligations
Maybe we can stay in touch
Oh that ain't doin' too much

No comments: