23.6.20

UNITYISPOWER

On June 20th, 2020 Roden released their first RG community collection where my BLM shirt design was released. I shared the news on my story and reposted RG’s shoppable post. 

On June 21st, my collection sold out and got replenished with 5 more quantities in each size. I later found out that an article was written about RG Community helping the BLM movement on Highsnobiety. Where my design and was featured. 

On June 22nd, I posted about it on my grid. By mid-day all sizes but S sold out for the second time. We replenished the sold out sizes - 7xM, 7xL and 2xXL. By 10pm, size S sold out. 

It’s inspiring to see so much support from everyone, and all of it for a great cause. I’m excited for when these donations go out to Hogan’s Alley Society - can’t wait to see what they do with the proceeds. 

No comments: