When my thoughts start to steer into a state of unhappiness I often try to find the route of my problem. Thinking, where early on in my life was the trauma that structured my way of thinking about this scenario?
If i'm conscious enough, I'll catch myself and notice that i'm pointing blame instead of finding solutions. To switch gears I have to put that momentum of thinking on another track. Same speed, new direction - a detour if you will.
Instead of putting focus on myself, I channel that focus outward. On the hunt to learn something new, something to gravitate my learning ability, and something I can practice. Having sites like Pinterest and Ted allow me to find new inspiration. Ways to use my knowledge, skills, creativity to tell my story and help others tell theirs.
_
This is why I want to build Common Drive.
Without me telling my story, my friends and family would not be able to know what I'm working towards.
What am I working towards?
I want to work with individuals like Rihanna.
Why Rihanna?
Well, that's a whole other post.
1:34 am
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment