Thirty pages in and its starting to remind my mind to keep in touch with myself. I'm starting to really differentiate my mind from my heart, and when I say heart I mean my feelings. It wasn't exactly during the reading when I had this realization. After a meeting at work I arrived back at my desk and checked my email. An invitation to join Ello was in my social mail box. Just as I was about to press trash I remembered this was the site that I had requested to join. Simple, beautiful & ad free. A network of other creatives, sharing images, passages, gifs and a a bunch of other media they like.
@matthanns, caught my attention. A creative from Vancouver, sharing his own photography he has taken of the city. It was interesting to see another persons perspective of what I call home. Inspiring actually. It might have been the shot of espresso I enjoyed from the meeting or the enlightenment of joining this new network but I suddenly got this burst of inspiration. Its been a bit since my mind ran that way. I guess you could say that my mind and heart were running parallel for a few moments. It was wonderful.
@matthanns, caught my attention. A creative from Vancouver, sharing his own photography he has taken of the city. It was interesting to see another persons perspective of what I call home. Inspiring actually. It might have been the shot of espresso I enjoyed from the meeting or the enlightenment of joining this new network but I suddenly got this burst of inspiration. Its been a bit since my mind ran that way. I guess you could say that my mind and heart were running parallel for a few moments. It was wonderful.
Suddenly all the worries and noise that was clouding my head had suddenly divided like water for Elijah and I was happily prancing right through. Now that I think back at it it was really great. I told myself that I had to write about it later. Keep track of that moment and remind myself it really isn't that hard to steer your own thoughts the way you want to. Because I know that lately my thoughts have been controlling me and my emotions. It doesn't have to be that way.
I will not have control over every situation I come across. The ones I can't change I must let go of, but then I must remember that still do have a lot of control over many other aspects in my life.
Alright, time to get down to work.
Created with (insert logo).
I will not have control over every situation I come across. The ones I can't change I must let go of, but then I must remember that still do have a lot of control over many other aspects in my life.
Alright, time to get down to work.
Created with (insert logo).
No comments:
Post a Comment