4.6.14

FIVE

Five snooze buttons later I am left with the least amount of time to get ready. Knowing that I have to part with your comfortable bed and your warm side. You softly ask for..

Five more minutes, even after my alarm has been turned off. I'm finally ready to head out the door and you walk me out. Shortly after my leave of absence you return to a now incomplete bed.

Five repeated mornings, work days, and quick evening house keeping sessions I end up back where I had awaken.

Five sweet full nights of quality down time tends to conflict with the endless list of things we must eventually do.


Hey love time to get up I think you’ve been sleeping too long
My day started when you were still yawning
One room just ain’t enough
When it’s two folks trying to get along but it’s hard to leave you alone
Oh love is always better
When we take time to get back to who we are when we are apart
Distance makes the heart grow
Even when I’m lonely I’m happy knowing that your love is never far
When we are apart distance makes the heart

No comments: