It was only 7 months ago when my family and I were chilling in a mansion that used to once belong to Frank Sinatra out in LA. At the top of the cul-de-sac secluded by tall trees we partied in this house of 20 friends and family. At least thats how the nights went.
During the day we got sht scared, rode rides and ate a lot of junk food. We hit up all of the big amusement parks. First day we got to enjoy Universal Studios for Halloween Horror nights, which was an experience and a half for all of us. Day two was a first time for majority of the ladies to go to Disney Land. I guess you could say we took the most pictures here. The following day we went to Six Flags. More scares here, but also a lot of nauseating pain.. in a good way, at least for most of us hahaha.
Having a jam packed schedule like we did didn't give us any leisure time to really just enjoy the city we were in. So thats why I'm stoked for this trip. I'm so excited to just take it easy, enjoy the scorching heat, tan on the beaches, eat ice cream, be surrounded by palm trees and enjoy the company of friends and fam.
I was very close to not going on this trip. As of right now I am very excited to head out.
-
OAN
I know how I feel, I feel how you feel, you sound like you know how you feel. And it all feels, so good to be here. But it's like my eyes are closed.
& when they're open, I still don't quite know we're standing.
I think I just want to be able to see it to believe it... Wait does that mean I don't believe it?
No comments:
Post a Comment