11.5.12

First Things First



Song is irrelevant but the title is not.

Writing up cover letters, going for interviews, and getting a job is just step one. Maintaining and keeping up with that job is step two. But before 1 & 2 you got to make sure you're even ready to start counting. If you start trying to do something your not ready to do aren't you setting yourself up to fail?

I've always felt that I was ready to fly once I pushed myself over the ledge. Like somehow wings would appear as soon as I faced my fear. To be honest, that's kind of how a lot of things worked out for me. I have so many goals and aspirations but truly deep down I fear them. I don't know why exactly but I guess i'm still on that journey where I eventually find out. Wish me luck, I might need it.

No comments: