9.5.12

2 weeks, 1st night



S,
today was the day your dad and myself saw you off to head for the Philippines. It's 11:20pm here, so it must be 2pm in the afternoon which means you haven't arrived yet. You're going to be hearing this a lot but I hope you're safe. After we parted ways on the ride home your dad & I had an interesting conversation. He kind of reminded me why I love you. We touched base on a lot of topics within the 30 minutes. Your dad has good things to say about you, not just because he's your dad. No dad really has to say anything good about their son/daughter but I can tell he's happy for you. He sees so much potential in you and hopes that you get to use all that potential. He knows you can be/do anything you want to do, but he also wants you and all your siblings to get the best experience in life and enjoy yourself. You're a respectable man and I'm glad I have you in my life. There is so much more I want to tell you, but I don't want to over whelm you so I'll save it for another time.

I love you.
I'm in love with you.

Always, CP.

No comments: