Looking back at old "TY" post #28 triggered a thought about this quote here. "The time to make up your mind about people is never," following that how could I possible make up my mind about myself. We are all constantly changing. I know I'm not the person I was 2 years ago. I think the point here is to truly believe in yourself in everything you do.
I watched a lady gaga interview a while back ago. Back while she was in school she was always the odd one out, weird, and alone. She mentioned how she just liked being her, and people couldn't accept that. And at the beginning of her career she never truly believed she was a singer. Everyday she told herself "I am a star" or "I am a singer".. or something like that. Point is she didn't always believe it at first. But the more she told herself she was the more she lived the life of being what she said she was going to be. And now she's exactly that, while still being her weird self.
I still don't fully believe I'm a graphic designer. I mean, I would definitely call myself an Amateur but at least I know that. I'm on my way to being a Graphic Designer, and that's all that maters to me. I'm a student, growing, everyday. Learning, from everyone around me, and through my own mistakes. I'm a daughter, sister, friend, and a lover. I'm a lady in love with the whole thought of "Love", every aspect of Art, someone who appreciates kindness, and a big believer in the difference between what right and wrong.
I'm still finding myself, and probably will keep doing so until the day I die. But right now I know who I am, and I'm proud of that. Not everybody knows who they are. Those are the people who act differently in front of different people. Change them selves to please other people, because they care too much about what other people think rather than just doing what they want to do. I just hope those people figure it out, before their friends do.
"The most important thing in life is to find yourself, know who you are at all times, and stand by that for the rest of your life."
thank you jj
No comments:
Post a Comment