1.7.11

TY: Number 33

I'm not sure if you've seen my worst. We've had times where we could possibly call it my worst. But I can't say that that was it. Every time its unintentional. Every time i'm under the influence. Every time, nothing actually happens. But we argue because of the possibilities that could happen and how close it gets. And if you're reading this and thinking "omg she cheated on him?!" you're thinking of the wrong thing. If someone were to intentionally hurt my man through me, while under the influence, lets just say I wouldn't be able to tell. Because while i'm in that state i'm hella selfish. I didn't get what he said, I "shhh'd" him, and I walked away. No harm intended. The thought you had in mind wouldn't have occurred to me at all. I had to let you know and understand where I was coming from. I wasn't going to let you take me home, for me to go to bed angry, and for you to drive away pissed. My love for us is so much stronger than my own pride. That back there didn't mean sht, and didn't have to mean anything if you didn't let it bug you. That is exactly what he wants and you're giving it to him on a silver platter. You let me speak and i'm glad you listened. All I need to know is that you'll still love me when i'm at my worst because if you're still here you already know it will be more than worth it. You and I can really understand each other once we let our pride down, just for a minute. We constantly have our own view points about so many things which leads to vicious debates and rebuttals. But that's okay, because we continuously find ways to agree in the end.

As long as this love is stronger than our pride.

No comments: