I'm starting to care less and less about our relationship. I've tried calling you plenty of times, leaving messages, calling your work and you had no intentions of getting back to me. Now that your going away and need a favor from me that's when you decide to get back to me? You're so full of sht! And you have no clue. Don't ever come crying to me saying that you think about us and it hurts you. It's your fcking fault you pushed us away. You chose him and that life style over us. And I know you're happy without us. You haven't done sht for us in years besides making more feuds for our family to run on.
Stepping into that house without you home made me want to trash everything nice you had. But I know better than to ruin my own family's lives.
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment