5.1.11

"heartbreaker" no more


to think nobody knew. Hahaha of course people are going to know. Here it goes, i'm throwing up the white towel. I never wanted to speak of it because i guess i didn't want to jinx it? Or well maybe I just didn't want people to talk, yeah thats basically it. But when you don't see people for a while this question tends to occur "So how's life, whats new? School? Work? Boys?" Same sht, different mouths repeating it. Its like a broken record f'real. Trying not to give out too much my answers become so vague. "Oh, not much. I'm back at school beginning of Jan, serving is good, and boy's have been nice." All is true, but there's more to what has been said. There always is.

Schools already a btch. Why can't my parents be rich and pay for my school?! I'm going to be so broke until i'm done school. But it is what it is, and this year, education comes first!! (new years resolution?)

Work is slow since Christmas. But tips still rollin' in. Still making more than I did when I was just an expediter. SO I'm not complaining. But I can't say that i'm not hoping for a little more.

& Boys? ..well, I can backspace on that last letter.

Enough with the "stop breaking hearts" and "later heart-breaker"
I found me something good. Or well, it actually came at me by surprise. I've always said that I do Love surprises. I'm happy :)

No comments: