6.1.11

Daddies little girl(s)


After school headed dt to chill at the sibling's place for a bit. Sister and I had some girl time, girl talk, and did more of that at Joey's. A couple Bellini's and lobster pasta taken care of, thank you Nicasio, and off to surrey. Back at home Daddy comes in and chills with us. Always good times with him. I love our family bonding. I really do love family time.

I've actually been spraying this perfume in my room for the last couple weeks. The scent was very familiar but I could never figure it out. I just knew it made me happy and gave me such a comforting feeling, but I didn't know why. Until my sister came over and told me my room smelled like old people.. then it hit me. It reminded me of my lola. This scent smelled exactly like my Lola's room. Damn I miss her. Can't wait to see her again in April.

Family time is the best time. I need more of that this year. (another new years resolution?)

PS: one last resolution - Be nice to my sister (bite my lip off if i have to, but i got to do it!)

No comments: