24.11.10

Just Another Day



Currently Listening To: The xx - Crystalised






Yesterday I worked from 11:15 to 2:45. Short shift but I made good money. I love working days because you serve all the business people who are out on their lunch break. They're very polite, finish up quickly, and tip very generously. For 4 hours I sold about 650.. so 15-25% tips, minus tipouts = $_$. Yesterday went so smoothly too. I finally got the hang of this. The only thing I have to work on is my wine. Fricken keep messing up with red with white. Ugh they never specify! I mean if you want a glass of Jackson Trigs please tell me what kind!! But its really my fault for not asking.. -_- haha eff. Anyways, after a good day at work I headed home and my brother came by. Chilled, said whats up, and gave me some good news. HE STOPPED SMOKING!!! I'm soo happy for him. He's now on this electronic cig that doesn't use tobacco. Its all vapor. 2 drops of this flavored liquid that consists of artificial flavors and the tiniest hint of nicotine and he's smoke free. This little machine is so neat, you can even "smoke" it inside, and it smells good! Catching up with my brother was good. OH and I LOVE his new gf Naaz. I'm pretty sure she knows how to speak more tagalog than I do, and she's Persian. Haha damn. After he left I took the car and had practice at Kel's house. Still i'm stunned on how we learnt a 3 min routine in basically 3.5 hours. Pretty excited to see the outcome :) Big day isn't until Dec 18 and we already got it locked down. Haha just like old times (La Riva's). After practice met with Carmen, Gino & Chadley to film Carmen's Dare Project. I play the small roll of the ex, and then helped out with filming. SO damn cold outside, but the shots we got were soo good. Hope she raises a lot of money for this, especially because its going to a good cause. Had to leave early because my sister decided to visit as well. Went back home and kicked it with the sister. The usual BDL talk, "look what I got" talk, and other sister stuff. She came back from the states and said she got my gift.. I can't wait to open my gift from her. My sister gets me the best material gifts ever. She basically creates my style, I swear. I guess thats apart of the pros of having an Older Sister. I miss living with my brother and sister but I also enjoy living under my dads roof. Not paying for rent takes a load off my shoulders so i'm not about to complain. Money, money, money, why must you make the world go round?

No comments: