26.10.10

TY: Number 28

i admit, i make up my mind very quickly about how i feel towards people. One of the greatest examples would be my dear friend Jonathan. He's now one of my friends I keep close to my heart. But when I first met him I absolutely despised him. A girlfriend of mine at the time told me a story about him, which ended up hurting her feelings. I thought he was a jerk before we ever met. Eventually I got to meet him, and when I did I gave him the cold shoulder. In class I would ignore him, around friends I'd stare with hate because I thought he was a selfish jerk who didn't care about a girls feelings. Little did I know he didn't turn out to be the jerk I expected him to be. As time went by he seemed more and more like any other guy. Not so horrible. I turned to quick to judge and he never cared to much about my hate towards him. We became friends, good friends, and that girl that once told me horrible things about him, well.. we don't even talk no more. She over acted when she told me the story, and I just wanted to be the girl who stood by her friends side. We're good friends now, but lets see how good we are 10 years down the road from now. Not saying that I want to be distant from him, but I guess I can't exactly make up my mind about him and stick with it. I hope our friendship doesn't fade. I just know not to judge so quickly.


"The time to make up your mind about people is never." - Grace Kelly, High Society

_________

am i making up my mind
too quickly about you?
or about anyone who's
ever crossed my path.
hmm...


THANK YOU JAMIE

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

kf said...

i really like this button