27.10.10

E.N.T.I.

There it is. Actually printed on merchandise. I had this typeface made up, how many years back ago, I don't even know (maybe 2006?) I finally got to put it to use. For the perfect label too. E.N.T.I. which stands for Express Not To Impress really comes through its logo. Inverting the initial letters to create empty space is the opposite of what a logo might normally do. Just like how performers show what they got to impress its audience a logo will stand out and communicate its initial meaning. And since E.N.T.I's represents "Express Not To Impress" the logo does the same. The real significance is in between the shapes. That is where you'll find the message.


***Tee's - $20***
***Cru Necks - currently exclusive to E.N.T.I. members***
until we print more out!!!!



(poster & design created by: Yours Truly)

The workshop went well. We had kids all the way from North Van, Downtown, East Van, Richmond, and of course Surrey come down. So yeah, I guess you could say their 1st workshop was a success. I'm glad I got to be apart of it as well as participate. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.





Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

germME said...

I sure am! haha with my babygirrrl.
IVE BEEN TELLING THAT RETARD TO GO :@
but he can't haha, he's apparently "banned" from clubbing says momma fernandez.

dope sweataah btw