17.7.10

"Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network"


MIA - URAQT


None of my post will be left with that no more.

It's a horrible habit, but yeah i admit. I was on my phone almost any chance I could get. It found a comfortable home right in the middle of my palm. I gave it all the attention I possibly could. But she was getting old, and beat up. I'm pretty sure she's over 2 years old. Been through a lot of bags, and sometimes even had a meet & greet with the floor. Of course incidentally, its not like i meant to drop it! Blogged of her, emailed through her, text, bbm, fb, paid bills, downloaded, took photos, captured videos, SOOOooo much more, and now she is gone. NO AIM, NO MSN, NO BBM!
She got tired. Her track ball was getting warn out and her keyboard was slowly falling apart. She had a good run and I used her to, well basically her full potential. But this was a sign. A sign to get me a new phone. Thank you ms.berry8900. I'm sorry someone jacked you up while I wasn't paying attention.

damnit i hate recollecting numbers
OMG I JUST REMEMBERED... I saved me & Peter Taylor's text convo in there!!
fck, that was a great birthday. That's probably the only thing I am sad to loose. That and the notes I saved with the list of websites I've collected & tracks I really liked. Daaaaaaamnit.

NOT Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network :(

No comments: