This track has such a soothing beat can't help but put it on repeat
I could start off with complaining.. But what's the point? So let's start with the good.
Subway messed up my order so I got a free 6" .. And that was the highlight of my day. Haha, sad.
__________
What do you do when a boy is too nice?
Let him be, & be nice back. I'll go with that one. Thanks for looking out homie!
OH right & about your past..
I don't need to know. I'm not even going to ask. I know that what ever I've done/ or used to do is in the past for a reason. That was me before and not who I am now. But if you're curious, I won't lie, but I also won't ask about yours.
Can you handle it?
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
No comments:
Post a Comment