11.4.10

PETERTAYLOR - interview

Peter Taylor

Just a week ago I discovered a site called http://www.justalilhype.com. This was the first time i've checked it out and the first thing i saw caught my attention. A picture of my favorite artist Peter Taylor. I remember when i actually got the chance to step into his studio and go face to face with him I became a shut calm. I didn't realize how 'star struck' I was until I couldn't think of anything to say. All the questions and things I couldn't have asked him right there in person just couldn't roll off my tongue. But I was glad to know that he actually remembered me from a place called myspace... Yup i tagged him in a photo i had of his shirt and he made a comment. He said i looked familiar and he actually remembered me. I was happy. But since i couldn't get myself to ask questions i'm very glad I came across this interview. If you're interested this is the link.. http://justalilhype.com/home/issue-13/justart-peter-taylor/

ENJOY!

No comments: