23.3.10

DAY5

..of spring break & hasn't had a boring day yet. Woke up INCREDIBLY stiff & fully in pain. I felt/still feel like I've been beat up all over my body. I was a total trooper up in the mountains, as soon as I fell I got right back up, no matter how hard I bailed. But I'm definitely paying for it today. I just wish I had the whole day to recover. Instead I had work at 1130am. I was the only support staff & the restaurant was packed!! Body I'm so sorry I did that to you! Hahaha. But once I got home from work HB took me out to the park. It was way to beautiful outside to be indoors. Haha thanks for taking care of me & my handicapped body. Let's hope tomorrow my body won't be so stale so swimming & our run won't be such a challenge.

Loving this spring break!

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: