22.3.10

DAY4

Woke up early, took off the black binding's off my board & replaced them with these neon pink ones. HB picked me up & up to Seymour we went. On the mountain we saw ian & leo then started my training. Now I can officially say that I CAN CARVE! Haha my 2nd time boarding and I accomplished something. I'll be back on the mountain at least 2 more times before my break ends.

After 6hrs of boarding HB & I headed back to vancouver and grabbed a couple scoops of gellato! Of course i had my regular 1 scoop of taro root and then I picked out a new one, strawberry champagne sorbet. MMmmm soo good.

Dropped my gear off at home, dropped by the fathers place, had a quick bite & was home free to rest.

it was great spending the day with you =)

Ahh can't wait to go up the mountain again!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: