29.3.10

DAY 10

Last shift @ Big Ridge
Sad but it was a great last shift.

Went to the park with HB & ate cupcakes :)
It was beautiful outside. Those kids, or should I say babies had foul language haha so bad!

Was very indecisive about what to wear cause I was lazy & just wanted to be comfortable.

HB&I picked up kf & lk from home & headed to the skytrain. Off to main street.

Quick snack @ MCDs (blah) and met up with fa & sd then went into the Cottage Bistro.
HORRIBLE CROWED. Sometimes Filipinos can be sooo rude >=[

Fa&sd good job. Also got to see JOYCE & ROMANO sing. What a bonus.
Never knew that girl had a set of vocals, very well done.

Headed back to surrey. On the way ran into jaybeast & burday boy IAN.D?! Haha crazy drunk <3 its been a while.

Got to the other burday boys place GINOs & played kings cup. RULE CARD: "Hey there yugi boy!"
Hahaha soooooo funny. I'm pretty sure CHA drank the most, even though she was in the most pressure not to haha.

Quick stroll to the park where we saw a man/ghost?! On our way back we chased a rabbit...
Alice in wonderland?

PASSED OUT while the rest played xbox... obvs

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: