15.11.15

Overwhelming Waves

W.


At the beginning of June of 2015 I took a leap of faith, decided to leave Comfortable behind and chase Happiness. It had been three years that I worked for Regency as their Jr. Graphic Designer and I was ready to move forward with my career. 

I was able to find a Photography Internship with Mine & Yours and shortly following that I found a permanent position as the Brand Photography Retoucher at Kit and Ace.  

I plan to complete all my freelance work by the end of this year so I can continue to work on my personal projects such as The Common Drive and move forward with VANSWIMFS & Island Gal Boutique.


F.


Living back at my Dad's place has enabled me to save my money to accomplish my last few career changes. I'm glad I get to see him more often than before. 

Mama's still killing it at her job.

Sister's hustlin', as per usual.

Bro's is back to making more mixes again.


L.


I can't say we're friends, but we're not enemies either. 
As hard as it was, I like to believe it was for the best. 


+


I buried myself in work so I didn't have moments to spare for thoughts or feelings. It worked, for a while. You then come to a point of exhaustion and you stop. Your schedule comes to a halt and suddenly you're drowning in all the emotions you ignored for so long. Until another wonderful distraction comes your way. Regaining this new energy, new happiness, new feeling of lust.. helps. But those spare moments of downtime have led to some overwhelming waves. Its a vicious ocean that rarely has calm waters.


Love others.
Love, C


No comments: