3.3.15

March

It seems like it has been so long since my last post. 
Lets get back into routine again, shall we?


W.

The HBA show is coming up, and our online presence is almost ready. We've even got a hashtag and mascot. What kind of marketing team would we be without one? My role has slowly expanded and I am starting to really see how much control I have in my position. As much responsibility as I want to take, I may have. I enjoy the experience but I know I want more. Something that will make my heart tingle because of how proud I am. What kind of difference can I make? What impact do I really have on others? But nobody will believe you, if you don't even believe in yourself.

I'm on my way to find what I really want in my career. Being just a graphic designer isn't enough. Capturing my own imagination and telling a visual story is becoming so much more meaningful.



F.

In about 4 weeks, I will be on a flight to a third world country. Go on an experience I have never gone on before. One that is so familiar but never met reality with. A chance to see my Lola's home. A big part of her life I have heard so much about. I'm so blessed to have my mother give me this opportunity to experience the Philippines, along with Bali and Malaysia.
...
This coming trip would have been even better if my siblings came along. But they're about to make a big move in their life. Now that my Brother and his girlfriend live together and now have a puppy together, they're ready to buy their first place together. A really big step in their life, but a very smart one at that. Paying what could really be a mortgage instead rent that barely gets to see the light of day, they will soon be owners of their own property. I'm happy they're making this decision. 
...
My sister and I have been working quite closely with each other lately. I'm actually really happy we have such different talents which enable us to help each other out. A Trade for a Trade. What makes it even better is that she's helping me test my creativity by giving me so much creative freedom, and trust my work. This is the beginning to something big. I'm really feeling it.
...
There are more Parto's living in Vancouver than ever. The slow movement is beginning. Always wanted to be closer to my Dad's side.

L.

022715
I really love all of those numbers.. Five. That's new.
So much more to elaborate on. But we will save it for another post.


G O O D   N I G H T 

Love,
C

No comments: