20.1.15

Get into routine

My 2015 Calendar is up and on the wall of my shared office space. Having a feel good environment is quite important for me. Maybe it's because it helps motivate me to start on what ever project I'm working on. Starting can be the hardest part, but once I get into it it's all concentrated work and I get focused and in my zone. 

I know this is not the best post but it's a start to get me back into the routine of blogging. Holding back because of my need for perfection won't do me no good. Embracing it and practicing is what will get me closer to perfection in the long run.

It's late and I want to get up early so for now I must say good night. 

And a good night it was. 
Side note: Team Live Stock won now they're in the finals. Pauline and her BF love the typography poster I created for them, I worked out today, and I now have complete access to Regency's social media life! 

GOOD NIGHT :)

No comments: