9.8.14
Eight Seven Fourteen
The details are blury, but 13 years later and I still remember exactly how you made me feel the first time I saw you. Moments before, my attention was craving for something to stimulate my mind. Which at that time I should have probably been thinking about what to pray for considering my family and I had been sitting in church waiting for mass to start. My eyes wondered from the front of the church through the crowd finally reaching the door where most of the movement was happening. Quickly my eyes rewound, and stopped the same moment an uptempo beat speed my heart.
Mass was about to start and my attention was else where. Knowing I would be the only person with my head not facing forward forced me to turn away. But I didn't want to. So I waited, pretended to listen and when I could I casually turned my head back to get another glance. He was so cute it gave me butterflies.
... tbc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment