We argue.
But we always find solutions.
-
Fighting is inevitable in a relationship. Recently, I've also learnt that fighting if your not fighting then something else is wrong.
Being able to disagree with one another allows finding better understandings and solutions which strengthens the relationship. If one seems to lack the heart and energy that goes into the process of finding that solution then slowly you find reason to leave.
-
I'm ready to be with the man I'm wanting to spend the rest of my life with. Willing to get through any mistake we make and see it through as long as his feelings are as true as my own. Waking up to my best-friend every morning would make me the happiest. Because I know that a day without my love just feels so unfulfilled. And a cloudy day on our behalf just makes everything else unimportant.
I've let him become the keeper of my happiness. As long as I am happily with him I can too be at peace.
Love, Peace & Happiness.
I would love him to be my last first kiss.
sk.
No comments:
Post a Comment