Are we living in a dream world?
Are your eyes still green girl?
I know your sick and tired of arguing
But you can't keep it bottled in
Jealousy, we got to swallow it
Your heart and mind baby follow it
Smile, happiness you could model it
And when you feel opposite
I just want you to know
Your whole being is beautiful
I'ma do the best I can do
Cause I'm my best when I'm with you
Come close to me baby
Let your love hold you
I know this world is crazy
What's it without you
______________________
"I can't believe we came so close to just ending like that"
Neither can I.
I've made that mistake of letting go too early being so heated in the moment. But I've learned from the past and I'm glad I'm smarter with you. Told you I'm not letting go nor threatening to let go unless I knew that's what I really wanted. As long as I'm in love with you no heated fight could make me let go. Our relationship is on another level. How do I know? When I see that you're willing to let go of something that wouldn't be worth dealing with, without me even asking to do so. I know you're in love with me.
Your actions are beginning to speak louder than your words.
(that's in the best way possible)
(that's in the best way possible)
No comments:
Post a Comment