haha I wish I was able to really really take care
of you, rather than my weak drunk ass attempt.
Can't believe how close you're going to live to me.
Almost neighbors, well.. if i consider Ed my
neighbor, then you are most definitely my neighbor.
speaking of Ed, last night's 90's party..
I thought everybody would be dressed up.
Would have been dope if everybody was
just jamming to the music. Literally like house-party.
All good though, I got my high on, & so did the bday boy.
btw: MAJOR PARTY FOUL to the unknown neighbor
to dropped the fattest J that didn't even make a 2nd
round. My heart sank as my weed drowned. What
a waste!!!!!!
Oh & i'm booked for Sept 7th!
Stoked & scared.
1 comment:
i think people will be talking about that j-drop for years... i heart sank as i saw it all moist and ashy.
Post a Comment