of being a teenager. So what does that mean?
I'm officially going to put my teen years behind me. Still a young lady, but more lady then young I would like to think. The goal now is to take my responsibilities another step further. Getting the job done as soon as possible (not procrastinating), knowing when to put the fun after the work (instead of vice-versa, which led to procrastinating), and putting in more effort into making my life happier.
I guess in all, i'm trying to make my life a little more stress-free with better time management. Spacing out your time really is the key to success. Well, that along side good goals, and high-achievements.
During my year of being 19 I've gotten real comfortable with having fun. I guess because it came a lot easier not having to sneak out, or drink illegally, or smoke illegally (no wait, its still illegal), but having that title of being "of age" gave a lot of pass to opportunities of fun. I fully took advantage of it. Not that it was a bad thing, but yes I had my fun and I'm glad I did. Because now that I got a lot of the partying out of the way I've seen to bore myself out of that club scene.. well a little. So the temptation of going out to a club and intoxicating myself with liquor has watered down. Yes i'm still going to go out, i'm not against it, but i'm also not all for it.
Better things to be done with that time, like sleep :)
But in these last final hours of being a teenager what am I going to do?
Well as of right now I'm pulling an all-nighter to get this project done as Art Director. Tomorrow we will present our group mock-up. Hopefully get some filming squeezed in there. Head back to surrey for a meeting for with an up-coming clothing company (which reminds me I should start my business card.) Kick back with the boyfriend and await in good company for the beginning of the legendary years of being in my 20s'.
Club's & Alcohol unnecessary.
And what will I do with my 1st few hours of being 20?
My loving boyfriend has a surprise awaiting my celebration. I'll probably get some rest. Sleep till the afternoon to catch up on this night i'm missing now. Cook myself a good breakfast. Head to my Spa Utopia appointment with my best-friend. Relax and take in every moment of my first professional massage ever (sadly, I know!) and then probably work. I'm not pushing for anyone to take my shift, I should and don't really mind working. I mean, responsibilities first right? Work & then play.
Okay enough blogging, back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment