EXHAUSTED more than ever I was on my way home. Thankful I didn't have to bus home, baby picks me up at the train. Relaxed at my place for a little bit, finally had my first (and only, which ends up being a horrible mistake) meal of the day. Headed to Jel's place. Some what got ready there, picked up tiff, and some alcohol. Drove down to tunnel, did some pre-drinking. No wait, did A LOT of pre-drinking which fcked me up. I didn't realize how much I drank. I just kept drinking because it felt good. No homework to worry about, no work the next day, out with the girls, and bout to see our boyfriends go on stage, yeah. I was feeling good.
Then it started really getting to me. I couldn't even handle being in the club. The loudness with a mixture of sporadic lights constantly flashing in my face was tripping me out way too much. Tried to go outside, but it was so cold, and rainy. So I go across the street to goldies. Where I now am remembering I had a VERY intense conversation about the riot with this man. I'm pretty sure I was talking way too loud, and everyone who was in there could hear me. Probably something they're used to being across the street from a club and all. But it was fun. Finally collected myself together, well sorta, and went back in.
By then I was just in zombie mode. Doing what I had to do, but not thinking, just going with it.
The rest of the night was pretty blurry. But I got home safely, passed out and the next morning.. had the biggest hangover I ever had. It probably would have been better if I puked, but I'm not a puker.
I'm pretty bad when it comes to heavy drinking.
I'll just stick to hemp.
that reminds me..
By then I was just in zombie mode. Doing what I had to do, but not thinking, just going with it.
The rest of the night was pretty blurry. But I got home safely, passed out and the next morning.. had the biggest hangover I ever had. It probably would have been better if I puked, but I'm not a puker.
I'm pretty bad when it comes to heavy drinking.
I'll just stick to hemp.
that reminds me..
cudi
was
AMAZING
I don't even know where to begin. Fck it, I don't want to begin.
(haven't blogged like this in a while, and after reading it I know why. lol oh well)
(haven't blogged like this in a while, and after reading it I know why. lol oh well)
No comments:
Post a Comment