Remember, you're the one who chose to live this way. You could of had it the other way around, but you showed us how much we really mean to you. Obviously not enough to be anywhere near the top of your priority list. Actually I don't even think we're even on the list. We're here only when mothers day rolls around, or holidays. But w/e, thats you.
I'm probably never going to get over the fact that you chose to live the life your living and where we stand in your life, but I'm always going to be here. Because you're still a great big part of my life even though you might not feel the same way.
I just hope that you don't know what you were doing. Because if you did, and you're still not doing anything about it then that would hurt me more than you doing all of this unintentionally.
Call me a bad daughter, but you made me this way.
Thank god you also made me strong enough to handle this.
But that doesn't mean anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment