30.3.11

Haters care too much

I have no shame in posting this. I didn't need to step on anyone's toes to get to where I am now. It all seemed to fall into place. Everything happens for a reason. And if that reason is for me to learn another lesson so be it. But right now I'm happy. Apparently I'm supposed to be. Because I didn't ask for this, I wasn't expecting this, and if it was intentional it would have happened years ago to when we first met.

I do believe in karma. And not all karma is bad you know. Yeah I get a kick out of having fun, drinking and going out but I also get a rush when I know that I could make a small difference by helping others. Wether that be making a small donation to Red Cross, raising money for BC Children's hospital, or just helping out a stranger on the streets with directions. You get karma out of that kinda sht too.

Even if I don't deserve all the happiness in the world you don't know what kind if karma I'm getting back. Say I do deserve the worst. Would it satisfy your need to see me suffer if I caught a horrible and escape-less illness tomorrow or better yet find me dead? Or is it that you only want to see me heartbroken? Maybe I have other BS I'm suffering. But you have no idea.

Just like how you have no idea about what's going on between my boyfriend and I. I know how he feels about me. And he always surprises me with how he communicates his love for me. I have no reason not to trust him. This anonymous msg does not threat me or scare me. All it shows me is how much the people who dislike (dare I say hate) me care. Why do you care so much about my business?

1 comment:

rye said...

this is fucked... people should should just worry about their own lives and take themselves out of the equation... more power to ya cas!