19.2.11

love letters

the letter L
the letter O
the letter V
the letter E

are all letters that happen to spell out the word Love.
hence love letters.

But when the you put a whole bunch of words together that happen to tell someone how much you care about them, then that is a love letter. Receiving letters when i'm away reminds me that i'm being missed by someone who cares about me. Reminds me how much I love being home with the ones that I care about. A continuous circle of caring.. wow corny. But true. Even though im almost 2,000 miles away from you being distracted by beautiful scenic views, warm weather, and calm beaches my mind still finds its self thinking about you. So as much as i LOVE being here in Hawaii, I also can't wait to come home to you.

"...betcha gna gain 10 lbs. before u get back here :P
sa'll good though, i'll still be down for you..


happy valentines day sweetie..
imma keep it 100 when it comes to you and me."
-s.santos

100 no less

No comments: