20.1.11

TY: Number 31


"Everyday." One word. It stands alone, but even though its alone its still so powerful. So meaningful. Everyday is quite often. Everyday is a commitment. I don't even blog everyday. Maybe this person doesn't read my blog everyday. Maybe it was just an expression. I just read back what I wrote, and it doesn't seem like any of my sentences are full besides this very one i'm writing right now. Dear anonymous reader who submitted this into Jamie's precious gift, I apologize for the inconsistency with my blog entries. Sometimes I have the greatest things to write about (well to me at least), sometimes I just like to share something neat I saw, sometimes thoughts come up, and sometimes (well to be honest MOST TIMES) my blogs are poorly written. I don't exactly go through editing stages for my blogs. It just comes out as my mind thinks up a storm of things to say. At times I feel as if I discover more of who I am as I write these blogs. How much more my mind can think "outside the box", how at times I can be conceited, how I let my anger take over, how I enjoy documenting my life and the list goes on..
But what I enjoy the most is how honest I can be here with myself. Yes, I understand that people do read these blogs, but that doesn't mean their opinions are going to change the way I do things. I write because I enjoy it. I love looking back and remembering how I felt on certain days, seeing what made me so angry/happy, how different my mind used to work, and just how I spent my time. You realize a lot of things you normally wouldn't by keeping track of these things. And in a way its a little piece of therapy. Letting emotions free you know? This is where I can take off [my] cool. So thank you to who ever takes the time to reads these blogs. And Thank You JamieJane for This lovely Jar of Heart Fillled Quotes from the anonymous loved ones in my life. I probably wont ever know who submitted each quote due to some swearing of secrecy, but I appreciate every bit of it.

Love LOVE love LOVE love Love Love love & Appreciation.
Thank you!

No comments: