




hi jamie,
yes of course i know casandra. i was just looking at some of the art she
has posted on facebook the other day actually. i can tell she is a very
special person, you can see the size of her heart right through her eyes.
its always fun to conspiring to bring joy to friends, i would love to
assist. send along the address and i’ll get something together for her.
thanks for writing.
hear from you soon,
peter t.
I'm still stunned by this early Christmas Gift. Jamie you really out done yourself. I mean, MY GOODNESS, thats Peter Taylor, my favorite artist! He's so good with his words, and i'm a total sucker for guys that know exactly what to say. I've never been so complimented in the way he does. I'm never going to forget my birthday
"No problem at all. I'm glad you like my work. Its a very generous gift I hope you enjoy it for years to come. You look familiar, myspace?"_"I thought that was you. You smile with your whole self, its memorable."
That, and now THIS?! Sometimes I feel like I have the worst lucky in the world. Actually most times I do. And then something like this happens to me and I realize I'm worth a little more than I think of my self to be. Jamie.. I don't know how to thank you JUST YET. But trust me when I say that you will get what you deserve! I love you so much Cousin!
No comments:
Post a Comment