19.12.10

4 point perspective

My mind runs so fast. I'm thinking about so many things all at once, and I figure things out in the craziest way, that it feels like sometimes my body is on cruse control and my mind isn't even thinking about whats happening in front of me. But really my mind is taking in so much at once that some how I am actually thinking about what is right in front of me in so much depth that I keep branching off to other things. Thats why I feel like i'm on Cruse control when really my mind is just thinking about whats in front of me.

But as it starts to fade away, its like I start to loose these powers that it gives me possession of when I get my first intake of it.

Not a 1 point perspective, not 2, not even 3, but its like i'm in this whole new perspective. A 4 point perspective. Taking it to new levels. 4 minds are better than one.

Unless these minds come from the stupidest people in the world.

haha FIN.

No comments: