15.11.10

TY: Number 29





John Mayer - Dreaming With A Broken Heart




Shook the bottle and 2 popped out. Coincidentally they both relate to dreams. Lately I haven't been able to sleep very much. Well that's not all sound. I mean I guess I do get my sleep, but at the wrong time of day. Bed time has been push back to 2, sometimes 3 in the morning. Then waking up depends on if i'm working or not. Either way my body is not exactly coping with this new schedule i'm following. A friend of mine once told me to "treat my body like a temple" ..ashamed to say I haven't been doing so. (on another note: that very same friend has his baby girl today, Congratulations friend!) But as I was saying I haven't been able to get the right kind of sleep. And when I do I get these bad dreams. Dreams about horrible things going on in the world, conflicts between my family, and once in a blue moon He pops up in the worst way. The people in my life, or should I say the ones who have made a big impact on my life show up in these dreams and not in the most positive way. Maybe I want them to be in my dreams. I mean "dreams are just subconscious thoughts" right?

"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dream,we can be together all the time." - Calvin & Hobbes

Dreams go a long and mysterious way, but I guess my happy dream would be no dream at all. Which I now prefer as of the messed up dreams I've been having. But there are just some nights where I can't go to sleep. Sometimes by choice, sometimes involuntarily.

You keep me up at night. But in a good way. Conversing with you came so easily. But so did sleeping on the phone with you, haha. I haven't seen my phone bill this high before... Only using the house phone at night now! Lonely nights are rare because of you.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

okay i'm not in love, but I am content.

_+__________________________________
Thank you Jamie for these quotes
I'm glad you came down here this weekend.
Our "SISTARR" time together was much needed.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: