Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Alright, I don't know what you expect me to do or say.
You show up to my work unexpected. Cause my co-workers
to ask questions & then they have to know whats up. Look,
the gesture is cute and all but I explained how I felt about
this. Please stop waisting your time. There's some girl out
there who deserves your kindness and charity. But that
girl ain't me.
You say "maybe there's a reason for [why you feel this way]".
Maybe the reason is for you to learn from this. Realize that
even though you may feel so strongly about something it
won't always go the way you expect it too. I've been disappointed,
hurt, misled so many times that i've learned that even my deepest
gut feelings couldn't help nurse the situations i've been put through.
Wow I really don't even think that makes sense. Fck i'm tired.
Okay, i guess what i'm trying to say is that I too am in that situation
where i can't shake a few feelings off. Instead i bury them. Deep deep
down inside and put on this amazing show to the world so they don't
see how i really feel. Because i'm afraid of the reality of it all. Afraid
of being ignored, shut down, and looking like an idiot for having such
foolish feelings.
I can't shake them off. I mean, yeah they're the past, but they're my
past. They're what made me, me! But fck the past. The past is behind
me. Thats why i ignore it as much as possible. I can't keep looking
back if I want to move forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment