29.11.10

Anonymous asked: (edited & revised)

"how do you express yourself in such a passionate way in which all can relate and understand it is your saying? where do you get the motivation to do what you do? and how did you start? what are you doing noW?"

Let me try this again..

Everyone has their deepest downs and highest ups. As for when I express myself it's usually when i'm in those moments, or feeling becomes so memorable expressing myself later in a blog, story etc becomes 2nd nature to me. Its something I don't have to think about because its so strong. Sometimes I don't realize what I write until I read it over once I finish writing and I surprise myself because I didn't know I had that in me. I discover the feelings and knowledge my mind and heart contain almost subconsciously. The things that motivate me to say or do these things comes from almost anything I see or hear about. Everything and anything around me could easily motivate me, but there are certain things that automatically touch my heart, and leave me with something to think about and recreate and/or repeat. I guess I could say that I started "expressing myself in such a passionate way" as soon as I was able to. Having the ability to cry, using this method with tears of joy or anger, picking up a paint brush and painting pictures in my garage with my Playskool Art Easel, painting what every popped into my mind, creating an account with xanga, typing my thoughts and feelings for the whole wide web to read, but more importantly all for the pleasure of letting my feelings free. Right now I feel as if I am expressing myself in a passionate way. But I was more motivated to reblog my previous post and actually go in an write more than just "umm" after I finished watching this...




(via rynonymous.blogspot.com) Do watch 1 through 5

Sometimes I just can't find the words but this helped me find them.

"Let People Live In Your Heart"




Binary Star - Honest Expression
Ultimately, martial art means honestly expressing yourself...
it is easy for me to put on a show and be cocky,
or I could show you some really fancy movement...
But to express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself,
and to express myslef honestly...
Now that, my friend is very hard to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found mainly people will consent with your blog..